Fundraising and Grants
Every arts organisation needs a robust revenue strategy, with a diversity of income streams.
Over her career, Judith Bowtell of Albany Lane has personally lead the development of strategies and partnerships that have resulted in over $30million for arts organisations and programs from government and allied sources.
She has an exceptional ability to develop strategic partnerships and relationships, resulting in new revenue and improved bottom lines.
Albany Lane can support you with:
- Reviewing your business model to maximise returns
- Developing revenue strategies for existing and new activity
- Preparing a business case for strategic partners and supporters
- Researching potential funding partners
- Writing funding applications