Accelerate your Career with Clarity and Confidence
Accelerate your Career with Clarity and Confidence with Albany Lane's Weekend Career Retreat is a two-day intensive developed to help you escalate your career align your values and needs with practical steps to attaining roles that fulfil not only the need to work, but support your life choices around work.
Delivered by Judith Bowtell of Albany Lane, with 20 years experience in the field and host of happy clients, Judith will help you boost personal performance with sustainable strategies and develop strength in brain regions associated with focus and executive function, learn a new, sensationally simple model for strategic leadership, develop your ability to influence with practical skills, discover your sources of success, satisfaction and happiness and build emotional resilience and stress management skills.
- Learn and adopt new behaviours to transform your leadership style and become a powerful influencer of others
- Boost your personal capacity; become more strategic, focussed and get more done.
- Become a true innovator; develop a curious and open mindset and recognise the power of diversity and adaptive intelligence.
- Develop skills to lead with intention and purpose. Increase your mindfulness and wellbeing. Understand how to manage difficult conversations in your business context including performance management.
- Rediscover your sense of purpose, understand your motivation, become better equipped to manage stress and defuse triggers that prevent you from performing at your best.
- Envision your five-year career trajectory and develop a plan to navigate your future that is authentic and congruent with your purpose and values, complete with group and one to one strategy sessions.
Register now at firstname.lastname@example.org for the weekend 15 & 16 June 2019, as spaces are limited.
- Two days of engaging insightful workshops, exercises, and assessments.
- Lunch, teas and coffees, morning and afternoon tea.
- Plus each delegate also receives a one to one follow up session with Judith Bowtell to make sure that are fully supported in their embracing of new directions.
*accommodation can be booked on site at Berida Manor Hotel with special delegate rates.
Early bird bookings: $890.00 Registered and 50% deposit paid by March 1st. Workshop Investment: $950.00